Planning A Gender Reveal Party
While planning a gender reveal party might sound daunting at first, all you need to do is follow a few simple steps.
We recommend planning a gender reveal party in the following order:
- Set a date for the party as well as your ultrasound – Of course, you’ll need to time this perfectly. Send out invitations weeks in advance, so you can schedule a time to meet with an ultrasound technician, which is typically around the 18 to 20-week pregnancy mark. This way, you have set dates for both the ultrasound and the party— and by the time the party arrives, you’ll have the ultrasound results that reveal the gender of your baby.
- Invite guests – You don’t want to get so overwhelmed with everything that you forget to invite everyone! After all, there’s nothing like hugging your loved ones after the big moment. Themed invitations are fun to make and send, and they’re also fun to receive!
- Food, fun, and more – Order catering and plan fun games to play. You’re sure to find numerous ideas for DIY photo booths or goofy competitions online. And if you have a favorite bakery, don’t forget to order a pink or blue cake!
- Assemble your decorations – Trust us, you’re going to need lots of decorations. Opt for fun pink and blue pieces that’ll keep your guests guessing! To really get the party going, Gender Reveal Surprise offers plenty of themed confetti cannons, balloons, and more.
- Celebrate and document – Make sure everything is set up and ready to go before you reveal the gender. Don’t forget to get it all on camera!
Planning a gender reveal party doesn’t have to be hard—and we’re sure your party is going to be one to remember. We’re so excited for you and your family!