Baby Gender Reveal Party Themes
One of the hardest parts about planning a gender reveal party is committing to a theme; there are so many ideas out there that are cute, charming, and creative. We’ve compiled some of our favorite baby gender reveal party themes in hopes that you’ll gather some inspiration before the big day.
- Football – Touchdown! If your little bundle of joy is due during football season, or if you’re having your party during this time, it’ll be easy to tie everything together. You can have silly tournament-style games with friends and family. You can even share traditional Game Day snacks with a pink or blue twist.
- Nautical – If you’re having a girl, pink anchors make adorable décor. If you’re expecting a boy, you could throw a party filled with pirate-themed games and treats. Either way, a sea-inspired party will have your guests talking!
- Royal Kingdom Tea Party– Whether you’re having a little prince or princess, your guests will love snacking on miniature bites and celebrating like royalty. Plus, your big announcement needs to be heard throughout the land!
- Secret Agent- If your guests love puzzles, this theme is a go-to for loads of fun. Create a scavenger hunt with clues that lead up to the gender reveal. Then, have guests participate in a best-dressed contest. The fanciest attire wins!
- Rustic – This is a popular gender reveal baby shower theme. Celebrate delicately with flowers, trees, deer, and more. A nature-inspired party is elegant, modern, and definitely Instagram-worthy.
While there are numerous baby gender reveal party themes out there, it all comes down to your personal taste. Some decide on a theme based on the season of their due date, while others decide based on childhood memories or traditional nursery rhymes. No matter the theme you choose, celebrating with relatives and close friends is a wonderful feeling.